martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

5º Año 2º División

Write the correct form of the verbs in brackets

1- Last year, my friends and I (go)……………………………… on holiday to San Bernardo. We (stay)………………………..in a nice hotel for 2 weeks. I (love)………………….. the sea and the people, but I (not like)………………………. Seafood. It (be)……………….. horrible!
2- Mr Brown usually (take)…………………………..the subway to work. He (arrive) ………………………at the office at 7 o´clock but he (not start) ………………….. working until 8.
3- I (not like)………………………….. (listen)……………………..to reggaeton.
4- Molly and Sam (be)………………………………in the garden now. They (wash) …………………………………. their father´s car.
5- In 2011 I (open)…………………………my own shop, but I (not work) …………………… there. I (be)…………………………the manager!

Write questions for these answers

1- …………………………………………………………………………………………..’
He usually meets friends at weekends.

2- …………………………………………………………………………………………
They took some tuna sandwiches to the party.

3-………………………………………………………………………………………….
Yes, I did.

4- ………………………………………………………………………………………….
She´s going to have dinner at a fast-food restaurant tomorrow evening

5- …………………………………………………………………………………………..
No, we´re not enjoying the party very much.

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.